What is the myBlueprint Education Planner?
The myBlueprint Education Planner is a student-friendly, interactive education and career/life planning resource that allows Gr. 7-12 students to reflect on their learning, showcase their growth, and share their achievements.
Want to learn more? Watch the Student Introduction video tutorial at myBlueprint.ca/support/videos
Options for creating your Family Account
Option #1: Request an invitation from a Student
Have the student log in to their myBlueprint account, then:
- Click their Name in the top-right corner
- Select My Links
- Click Add Link
- Enter your name and email address
- Click the Create Account button in the email you received and follow the sign-up steps
Option #2: Sign up with school’s Activation Key or District Landing Page
- Visit myBlueprint.ca/
- Click Sign Up in the top right corner
- Enter your child’s school Activation Key and click Create Account
- Select Family/Advisor, and your child’s grade range (7-12)
- Click Continue and fill out the sign up form
- Click Create My Account
- Enter your child’s email address that they use to log in to their myBlueprint account, and click Add Student (note: your child will have to approve your link request)
- Click Continue
*Don’t have your school activation key or District Landing page? Request this information from your child’s Guidance Counsellor or Teacher.